10 questions with Stephen Barrett of Coolagown


1 Whats your favourite meal ? Eggs, Rice and Spinach


2 Who s your hero? Can't say I really have one, I was a fan of Derek Lyng when I played hurling


3 Whats your favourite climb ? Can't say I'm the biggest fan of climbs but if I was to pick one The Chablais in Aigle is pretty nice.


4 If you were a super-pro , what team would you like to ride for and why ? Sky, they seem to be more advanced than other teams in all areas of their approach.


5 Who s your ideal date? I've been given amnesty on this one so I'm going with Jessica Alba


6 What book/magazine are you reading at the moment ? Bradley Wiggins, In Pursuit of Glory


7 Whats the best bike race in the world ? Ronde de Vlaanderen


8 Your greatest achievement off the bike? Getting my Masters degree or playing hurling for Cork.


9 What 5 people would you invite to dinner (eithier dead or alive)? Terri Hatcher, Felicity Huffman, Eva Longoria Parker, Marcia Cross and Drea de Matteo. If you can't tell I'm a bit of a Desperate Housewives fan!


10 Any goals for next season ? Team Pursuit at the Track World Champs in Copenhagen next March.
Thanks again Stephen,Best of luck next season!