10 Questions with Paul Griffin of Tralee


1 Whats your favourite meal?
Pasta with pesto.

2 Who's your hero?
Stephen Roche and Lance.

3 Whats your favourite climb?
Conor Pass [DINGLE} also a climb outside Tralee called short mt.

4 If you were a super-pro, what team would you like to ride for and why?
Garmin or Columbia,I think what they are doing using all the technology available both on and off the bike and bringing on the young riders in a clean and non pressure environment is great and the way forward.

5 Who s your ideal date?
Sharon Stone.

6 What book/magazine are you reading at the moment?
From Lance to Landis by David Walsh.

7 Whats the best bike race in the world?
I suppose the tour de france,but my own favourite that I rode is the tour of langkawi in Malaysia and the atmosphere this year up Patricks Hill in the tour of Ireland was unreal I dont think I felt the pedals the whole way up the crowd was so loud.


8 Your greatest achievement off the bike?
Living


9 What 5 people would you invite to dinner?(either dead or alive)
Sharon Stone...I would tell her that Stephen Roche,Lance Armstrong,Jon Bon Jovi and Sean Kelly were coming but I think somehow their invite would not get sent!!!


10 Any goals for next season?
Of course I would love to win another stage in the Ras but I think my major goal for now is to turn up in April in the best condition possible and race hard and smart and see what happens from there.

Thanks again,Paul.Best of luck next season!