Weekly Rider Profile time .....It's Young Sean O'Neill from Fermoy..


10 questions with. . . .Sean

1 Whats your favourite meal ?
My favourite meal would have to be a roast dinner with yorkshire pudding!



2 Who s your hero?
My hero would be Sean Kelly because he rode with his heart and never gave up.



3 Whats your favourite climb ?
One that I've ridden would probaly be Glocamara or the vee but i'd love to ride the Alp d'Huez.



4 If you were a super-pro , what team would you like to ride for and why ?
Saxo-Bank because their a well done team and have talented riders as well as experienced pros.



5 Who s your ideal date ?
Eva Mendes. Very,very,very hot!



6 What book/magazine are you reading at the moment ?
I'm reading Cherub:The Recruit. Jam-packed and cool.



7 Whats the best bike race in the world ?
The Tour de France and Ardenne classics , especially the Amstel Gold Race. I'd love to win both!!



8 Your greatest achievement off the bike?
Reprsenting my school in England in running at the District Games. Didn't do to well though!



9 What 5 people would you invite to dinner ( either dead or alive )
Lance Armstrong (for cycling tips),Pat Shortt (for some comedy),Albert Einstein (for hair tips!),Beyonce (have a bit of a singsong) and Bradley Wiggins (don't know why).



10 Any goals for next season ?
To get a pro contract!!!!Ha,Ha!!I,ll just do my best and hopefully success will come!

Thanks Sean , Best of luck next season !