Another Fermoy rider now, Mr. Kealan O Connor , Thanks Kealan .




10 questions. . . .with Kealan .

1 Whats your favourite meal ?
Milano/king pizza

2 Who s your hero?
Cant say I have one. Just saw the youtube video on your blog of Sean Kelly in the '86 'Roubaix
thats pretty close to hero status, I s'pose. Is that living in the past or what! Cancellara at the moment .
3 Whats your favourite climb ?
anyting up around Araglen (Only to be attempted with good legs)
4 If you were a super-pro , what team would you like to ride for and why ?
Fermoy cc...........real cycling.

5 Who s your ideal date ?
Dave Millar!! only kiddin. He could be the waiter.


6 What book/magazine are you reading at the moment ?
'What I Talk about when I Talk about Running' by some japanese guy. good one. About this club runner level guy trying to explain his need for running. OK so I read it 6 months ago. It was one of the two books I read per year.

7 Whats the best bike race in the world ?
The Ras. No bullshit there!
8 Your greatest achievement off the bike?
Did a 4.49 lap (Fast for Me) up in Colmans field a few weeks ago but there was no one there to see it. does that count?
9 What 5 people would you invite to dinner ( either dead or alive )
Bradley wiggins, Willie O Dea, The guy from curb your enthusiasm (name escapes me at the mo.), Usain Bolt & Jamie Oliver (Could do the cookin)
10 Any goals for next season ?
Long way off! If I can keep at a level close to this year I wont complain. ( yeah right! )

Thanks again , Kealan.