This week's Rider Profile is Kerryman Sean Lacey


10 questions. . . .with Seán Lacey

1 Whats your favourite meal ? A Large pot of strong coffee and home - baking.

2 Who s your hero? I don't do heroes. I respect a lot of people though. When I was younger, Miguel Indurain would have been the man.

3 Whats your favourite climb ? Climbing l'Alpe d'huez with the brother Brendan.

4 If you were a super-pro , what team would you like to ride for and why ? The Edge Sportswear Team. Why: the brother is a team-mate.

5 Who s your ideal date ? That's easy ... My wife, Eilís.

6 What book/magazine are you reading at the moment ? Nothing To Lose by Lee Child. The new Jack Reacher thriller. My favourite thriller read is Snow Wolf by Glenn Meade.

7 Whats the best bike race in the world ? Irish race - Des Hanlon Memorial. Pro race - Le Tour de France.

8 Your greatest achievement off the bike? Marrying my Wife. Becoming a Daddy to my gorgeous Aoibhe. Graduating with a PhD.

9 What 5 people would you invite to dinner ( either dead or alive ).
In reality: Eilís, Aoibhe, James (brother), Brendan & Jun (brother and his wife).
In other worlds: Lance Armstrong... And then I would bring Eilís, Brendan, my Father Martin, my two Uncles Matt and Jack, to quiz him.

10 Any goals for next season ?
To enjoy racing with my new team-mates in The Edge Sportswear Team.

Races that are always a highlight for me any season:
The Lacey Cup, Des Hanlon Memorial, Rás Múmhan, a stage of the Rás, All Ireland Championships.

Thanks again Sean and Best of luck with the new team !